For a Southern-style dessert that’s big on flavor and appeals to every set of taste buds, banana pudding is it! Layers of creamy vanilla pudding, crisp wafers, banana slices, and whipped topping come together to form this family-favorite snack. This recipe calls for simple ingredients, including vanilla extract, cream cheese, and sweetened condensed milk, and only takes a few minutes to put together before chilling. Try it for yourself and see just how easy it is!
• 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese, at room temperature
• 1 (14 ounces) can sweeten condensed milk
• 1 (5 ounces) package instant vanilla pudding mix
• 3 cups cold skim milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 (8 ounces) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
• 4 medium bananas, sliced
• ½ (12 ounces) package vanilla wafers
1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
2. Beat in condensed milk, pudding mix, cold milk, and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
3. Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish with vanilla wafers.
4. Arrange sliced bananas evenly over wafers. Spread with pudding mixture.
5. Top with remaining whipped topping. Chill until ready to eat.
Mix-up something scrumptious tonight with this special recipe provided to you by Waterford Park Apartments in Converse, Texas, and put our updated, fully equipped kitchens to good use!