Preparing the perfect meal for your family can be a challenge—to say the least. With delightful recipe suggestions from Waterford Park Apartments in Converse, Texas you all are sure to eat well every day of the week!
Baked Pork Tenderloin is a diverse dish. Simply put, you could bake the tenderloin at the start of your week, and use the meat, which is perfectly crispy on the outside and soft and tender on the inside, for a number of entrée dishes worthy of any restaurant menu. Keep your dish traditional and pair the pork tenderloin with mashed potatoes and green beans, or go outside with a box with sliders, tacos, or lettuce wraps. See what we mean by a pork tenderloin’s versatility? Use the cut of meat to your advantage for weekly meal planning, and take a look at the ingredients needed, as well as the directions, below!
• 1 or 2 ½ pound pork tenderloins - (see note)
• 1 tablespoon oil
• 2-3 tablespoons fresh lemon, lime, or orange juice - (or 1 tablespoon of each)
• 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
• 1 teaspoons garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon cumin
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon chili powder
• ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
• ¼ teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and lightly grease a large baking or casserole dish. Pierce tenderloins all over with a fork. Rub oil onto all sides of the meat.
2. Whisk together Italian seasoning, garlic powder, cumin, salt, chili powder, smoked paprika, and black pepper. Sprinkle mixture over tenderloin(s), patting it onto the surface of the meat on all sides. Place in a prepared baking dish and drizzle lemon/lime/orange juice over the top.
3. Bake for 25-35 minutes until outside is browned and crispy and centers are cooked through to the desired doneness.
4. Spoon juices from the dish over the meat. Allow resting on a cutting board or in the baking dish for 5-10 minutes. Slice into one-inch pieces. Spoon any remaining juices from the pan over the slices, garnish with fresh chopped cilantro if desired, and serve.