Coming up with new meal ideas can be a challenge. Luckily, Waterford Park Apartments in Converse, Texas makes it simple by presenting deliciously realistic options, such as this one!
If you don’t know which direction to turn when it comes to coming up with new meal ideas, then tacos are a great default. This recipe for Chorizo Street Tacos, for instance, is both delicious and fulfilling, featuring ingredients like chorizo sausage, chipotle peppers, onions, and cilantro. Not only is it budget-friendly, but it’s also simple to make, meaning you can enjoy them for lunch, dinner, or even a late-night snack. Here’s everything you need to know below before getting started!
- 1 chorizo sausage link, casing removed and meat crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 4 corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste (optional)
- Toppings for your tacos (optional)
- Mix chorizo and chipotle peppers in adobo sauce together in a bowl.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat; add chorizo mixture and cook until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer chorizo to a plate, reserving grease in the skillet.
- Heat tortillas in the reserved grease in skillet over medium heat until warmed, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Stack 2 tortillas on top of each other for each taco.
- Fill with chorizo, onion, and cilantro. Add toppings, as desired.